Thursday, December 16, 2010

Woman Sues McDonald's over Happy Meal

A woman in California is suing the McDonald's Happy Meals because she claims that the toys are making her children only want McDonald's. She said that the Happy Meals mess with her children and actually make them change their minds on food. She believes that the toys are a form of bribery to get her children to eat the unhealthy food. I think that this story is outrageous that she wants to sue McDonald's. I feel like people these days will look for any little thing that they can make money off of. I hardly ever ate fast food when I was younger. And if I did happen to eat a kid's meal; it wasn't because I was going to get a cool toy. This mother should already have instilled healthy eating habits in her children. Then she wouldn't have the problem with her kids always wanting McDonald's and she wouldn't have embarrassed herself trying to sue the company. 
http://pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com/2010/12/15/woman-sues-mcdonalds-over-happy-meals/

No comments:

Post a Comment